During last year 2021, our Quality and Security Departments worked together to implement an information security management system according to the international standard ISO/IEC 27001.
By the end of the year, the Spanish Association for Standardisation and Certification (AENOR) visited Cojali facilities to carry out the certification audit and grant it afterwards.
Thanks to the implementation of ISO/IEC 27001 standard, Cojali is capable of:
• Identifying risks in terms of information security to minimise those and even eliminate them.
• Keeping documentation structured according to a management system.
• Increasing the trust of customers.
• Meeting legal requirements in terms of information security.
• Protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company.
In Cojali we are still committed to protect all of our information assets, aiming at preserving their confidentiality, integrity and availability.