8 TIPS TO AVOID OVERHEATING IN THE COOLING SYSTEM OF YOUR VEHICLE
May 7, 2021
With the arrival of the spring, temperatures rise and, in consequence, it increases the number of problems caused by a defective state of the cooling system of your vehicle. For that reason, it is frequent for our commercial and agricultural vehicles to be overheated due to the high workload they bear.
Are you a true professional of the automotive industry? Find that out today with these 8 tips to verify correctly the state of the cooling system of your vehicle!
- Check regularly the level of coolant fluid.
- Verify that there is no sign of oil or corrosion in the coolant fluid.
- Keep the radiator clean to allow optimal air flow.
- Perform diagnosis periodically to verify the state of the electronic components.
- Check that the thermostat is activated according to the temperature determined by the manufacturer.
- Verify and change frequently the accessory belts of the engine.
- Make sure that the clutch adapter is in good condition.
- If you have a bimetallic control fan clutch, verify that the bimetal is in good condition and totally clean.
If you perform these operations periodically, you will ensure that your engine is always ready for the most exigent tasks.